From Africa to Europe, from Asia to the Americas, Media and Information Literacy is a central policy issue that addresses challenges in the communication field.
Digital Communication Network Global invites you to an online discussion in order to present the situation and initiatives of MIL across the world. Our well known speakers from all over the world will discuss and present MIL activities and policies in different continents. They will share their expertise and ideas bringing into the forefront innovative practices across the world.
The discussion will be interactive and it will lead to the production of a research report!
You can register here!
- Sherri Hope Culver, Director of the Center for Media and Information Literacy at Temple University, Vice chair of the ISC of UNESCO MIL alliance, U.S.
- Alexandre Le Voci Sayad, ZeitGeist CEO, Co-chair of the International Steering Committee, UNESCO Media and Information Literacy Alliance, Brazil
- Tomas Duran, Director General for Research, Development and Innovation, Scientific Park of Social Innovation, UNIMINUTO, Colombia
- Irene Andriopoulou, Co-Secretary General of the ISC of UNESCO MIL Alliance, Head of Education, EKOME, Greece
- Wallace Gichunge, Director and Coordinator of the CMIL, Kenya
- Lai Cheng Wong, Co-Founder, Media & Information Literacy for ASEAN Network (MIL for ASEAN Network)
- Nikos Panagiotou, Associate Professor, School of Journalism and Mass Media Communication, Aristotle University, President of DCN Global, Greece
- Marysela Zamora, Entrepreneur, Head of DCN Americas, Costa Rica
- Aurra Kawanzaruwa, Educator & Managing Director, AfriDigital, Head of DCN Africa, Zimbabwe