This webinar discusses the latest trends in the mobile media landscape, including how journalism can be done via the mobile phone. What skills does one need to be a journalist and what does the job involve? What is in the MoJo toolkit? What technology trends today are likely to change journalism? What are the ethical ramifications and pitfalls of these changes? Does technology dilute or enhance journalism?
- Alisher Siddique, Director Uzbek Service, RFERL, Czech Republic
- Florian Schmitz, Deutsche Welle correspondent, Greece
- Emmanuel Yegon, The Co-founder and Communications Director, Mobile Journalism Africa, Kenya
- Tena Perisin, Professor at Journalism Department, Zagreb University, Croatia
- Sumaiya Omar, Co-founder and CEO, Hashtag Our Stories, South Africa
- Corinne Podger, Director, Digital Skills Agency, Australia