I'm Žiga, and my journey with DCN began in 2018 as an exchange member. It didn't stop there: I have participated in DCN events across the globe - in Nairobi, Budva, Minsk, Yerevan, and many more. I cherish the wonderful memories of these events.
Three years ago, I co-founded Bird Buddy. Our company created a smart bird feeder that has since captivated the world. So far, we've shipped over 130 thousand devices and daily, our technology captures as many as 1 million photos of birds.
Our customer base primarily hails from the US, making up over 80% of our total clientele, with the majority of the rest coming from the European Union. Currently, our mission is to document as many different bird species as possible. Hence, I am reaching out to this diverse community, one of the most worldly I've ever been a part of.
To enhance the diversity of our avian visitors, we are seeking partnerships with organizations such as parks, eco-resorts, lodges, lake houses, and research institutes to host our smart bird feeders.
Here are the criteria for an ideal venue:
- It should have access to Wi-Fi or at least a mobile network.
- It should be located in an area where we currently have a limited presence, thus helping us attract new species.
- There should be at least one person present daily to refill the bird seeds.
- The venue should be away from traffic or other sources of excessive human noise.
- It should have a naturally beautiful backdrop.
We are eager to send the venue a free smart bird feeder, along with a continual supply of bird food. We'd also be thrilled to promote the venue to our audience of a million, offering them access to the imagery produced on their estate for their marketing purposes.
If you are aware of any establishments that fit these criteria, or have a connection or positive experience with a suitable place, please contact me at email@example.com, specifying the country/state/region, and I will follow up with you!
I'm really excited to, once again, witness the power of this community. I have no doubts that I'll be astounded by your contributions.
P.S.: Check out some quirky selfies from our feeders.
- You can find social posts from the users here
- You can check the map of pictures of the network as they happen here
- You can read the article about Bird Buddy on techcrunch.com here